Sent: 10 May 2012 13:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Governance policies solve information paradoxes | ITWeb [Does anyone have this covered in their organisation?]

Hi Lawrence

I haven't read that book but feel that I ought to now!!

Regards

Sarah

Sarah Graham
UK Online Project Officer
Newcastle Libraries
Adult and Culture Services Directorate
City Library
Charles Avison Building
33 New Bridge Street West
Newcastle upon Tyne.
NE1 8AX
e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Tel: 0191 277 4115
Fax : 0191 277 4137
Web www.newcastle.gov.uk/libraries<http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/libraries>
I am currently reading "The Day of Creation" by JG Ballard and "Greek Gods and Heroes" by Robert Graves.