Hello

I’m reviewing STEM enrichment activities across the UK for GCSE students (Year 10 and 11, 14-16 year olds), particularly those supporting widening participation and supporting progression to A level and beyond.

Please let me know if you have any good examples locally or nationally. I’m especially interested in anything that has been evaluated.

I have information about what’s available through the STEM directories and through some universities but I’m really keen to know what list members think is inspiring and working well.

Many thanks
Catherine

Catherine Aldridge
Catalyst Learning and Communication Ltd.

Tel. 01367 820700
Mob. 07817 322683
Fax: 0845 8621671
e-mail [log in to unmask]

Registered Office: 10 Waylands, Uffington, Faringdon, SN7 7RR
Company Registered in England and Wales, Number 6731943.
********************************************************************** Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive, can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html You may also change your settings and subscribe/unsubscribe to psci-com from the web site.

Psci-com is part of the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as 'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptable Use Policy: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to the JISCMail guidelines for etiquette: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html

Email commands: 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate. Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address that you used to register on psci-com. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]