Hi,

I am trying to use QCTOOL's "-incl-range" option to extract a subset of
SNPs from .bgen files, as shown in the attached 100.bsub file.

However, that does NOT seem to work, and I am receiving error messages
as shown in the job100.err file.

Can someone please let me know what I did wrong here?

Best regards,

Jie