Hi Sarah

I have just spotted your post on Jisc.

I help organise an OH Networking Group in Leicester and we had a speaker from The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity (SKCIN) come and talk to us about safety in the sun and Skin Cancer awareness. Their website http://www.skcin.org/ has lots of useful resources on there but i believe they have also visited companies in the past and given talks to staff and held mole checking clinics.

In the first instance you may want to contact a gentleman called Anthony Hubbard (tell him Liz from Kays Medical passed on his details) and he can give you some more information. Anthony's email is [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Liz Donaghy
Kays Medical

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: