Many thanks Lynda,
Sue

On 30 May 2012 16:02, Lynda M Bruce <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi This exact same problem happened to me immediately after servicing.
I have resolved it by clearing out the memory -instructions in the handbook.Now I print off and immediately clear the memory-no more problems
Regards
Lynda Bruce
Aberdeen

-----Original Message-----
From: e-mail treetopssjj <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:50
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] LF Testing results

Good afternoon all,
Just wondering if anybody has had any problems with Micro Medical "Medical Loop" in regards to doing LF Testing. The results have been taking 5 -6 minutes between each blow/attempt, I have turned off the "electric fan" whilst the tests are being done too, re-calibrated and cleansed the removable mouth piece.
All bright ideas would be most appreciated, as I'm working remotely and unable to download the results.
Kind regards,
Sue