I keep getting excited when I see a response but it's not for me :(

Thread hi-jackers!! :)

On 28 May 2012 07:44, Janet Patterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have a contact in Leeds – I will check if she is prepared to help and get back to you.

Kind Regards

Janet Patterson RGN,BSc(Hons)NS,OH,MMEDSCI, CMIOSH

OHA & Greggs Group OH Co-ordinator

Balliol Park West

Longbenton

Mobile 07764 443498