From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LINDA HOARE
Sent: 24 May 2012 22:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] advice

Hello everyone

I have been reviewing the working practices of mortuary workers and must say it is fascinating and I have lots to do.

They wear 3 pairs of gloves (PPE) when undertaking post mortems. They use Baby Powder to dry their hands before wearing the gloves and one member of staff said in her previous NHS workplace they used a barrier cream.

If the latex gloves are next to the skin or they use barrier cream  I would not think this is good practice. I would appreciate your comments.

Regards

Lynda

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: