Good afternoon list

The radio programme “Money Box Live” broadcast on Radio 4 this afternoon, 23 May, covered university fees. I only caught the last five minutes:  the broadcast was  applicable to students currently undertaking their university studies and the changes applicable from Sept 2012. All students, part-time and full time will be eligible for student loans from 9/2012 intake.

The discussion I caught centred on  the income level which kicks in at which stage graduates have to pay back their loan and whether it is best to pay it off early. I would recommend it to anyone who is about embark on university studies themselves and to subscribers who have children already enrolled on degree programmes or who plan to go to university in the next few years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0080g47             A podcast will be available in due course.

I hope this is helpful information.

Anne Harriss
Reader in Educational Development
Course Director: Occupational Health Nursing and Workplace Health Management programmes
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY