Good afternoon list

The radio programme ³Money Box Live² broadcast on Radio 4 this afternoon, 23
May, covered university fees. I only caught the last five minutes:  the
broadcast was  applicable to students currently undertaking their university
studies and the changes applicable from Sept 2012. All students, part-time
and full time will be eligible for student loans from 9/2012 intake.

The discussion I caught centred on  the income level which kicks in at which
stage graduates have to pay back their loan and whether it is best to pay it
off early. I would recommend it to anyone who is about embark on university
studies themselves and to subscribers who have children already enrolled on
degree programmes or who plan to go to university in the next few years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0080g47             A podcast will be
available in due course.

I hope this is helpful information.

Anne Harriss
Reader in Educational Development
Course Director: Occupational Health Nursing and Workplace Health Management
programmes
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: