From: Susan Gorton <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:15
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Rehabilitation Policy

We don’t have a policy except an insert into the attendance policy about using
ccumulated annual leave in the RTW to cover reduced hours but I have an advice
heet I use for managers, GPs and employees.
Feel free to add to it.
Sue
Susan Gorton | OH Nurse Manager | Occupational Health Department | Great Ormond
treet Hospital NHS Foundation Trust | Level 3, Ormond House, 26-27 Boswell St.,
ondon WC1N 3JZ |020 7405 9200 Ext 0247 | DD to OHD 020 78138554 | Direct Fax
20 78138355 | Mobile 07833294568
lease be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the
anagement of the OH process will be printed and entered into the individual's
H file or copied and added as an electronic note on their electronic OH record.
his may therefore be disclosed under the Data Protection Act (1998).
ind us on:       shop: