I just did an imms update and advising the business traveller, Norma Evans
([log in to unmask]) is the person that I would recommend

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taffy Musungwa
Sent: 21 May 2012 12:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Travel Medicine Course

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction with regards to a reputable Travel medicine course,preferably face to face ,but will consider online courses.I have done some research on this,so far I have missed the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine course- they ran a course in April and their online course costs 200.
Are there any other alternatives out there?

regards,

Taffy Musungwa
Independent Occupational Health Advisor

Anglia Occupational Health
E-mail :[log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 7718700144

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: