Hi Hazel

Totally agree with Carr, until you can and do carry out a full assessment
with him. For background information try the hep c trust weblink loads of
information re: treatments, side effects etc. DoH document essential
information for professionals and guidance on testing is also good
information - link below.

Also NICE has guidelines for hep c treatments see link below.

http://www.hepctrust.org.uk/

http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/@[log in to unmask]

http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/11524/32809/32809.pdf

Hope this helps.