From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Naylor, Sharon [HMPS]
Sent: 24 May 2012 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] NMC to consult on fee increase

I had a conversation recently with someone who stated that I should be mindful of the fact that the NMC`s primary concern is to protect the interests of the public, and therefore  not primarily the interests of nurses. I`m not sure whether this view is right, but if you do take that as a starting point then it does become clearer why they are hiking the cost of registration. Not that  I agree with it by the way, just saying....