I think that’s a great idea Kate, agreed!

Lucy

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of kate owen
Sent: 02 May 2012 20:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Hep C & treatment

I am replying to this email only to change the title and therefore easy reference on a search.

There is only so many resources I can keep personally that may prove useful sometime or not in the future.

I hope no one minds! The jisc archive is one place to look but sometimes it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Thank you Pete for these links

Kate