Hello everyone

I have been reviewing the working practices of mortuary workers and must
say it is fascinating and I have lots to do.

They wear 3 pairs of gloves (PPE) when undertaking post mortems. They use
Baby Powder to dry their hands before wearing the gloves and one member of
staff said in her previous NHS workplace they used a barrier cream.

If the latex gloves are next to the skin or they use barrier cream  I would
not think this is good practice. I would appreciate your comments.

Regards

Lynda

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: