Just following on from the iPod usage - I try to encourage people to turn
their background setting of their iPod (not sure about other generic mp3's)
down according to this chart. I also make not of how long and current
volume setting (ie 70%, 80% -100%) and length of time iPod worn each day.

A half our commute with an iPod at maximum level can be very damaging!

I use the following picture (based on the Portuff and Fligor Study) as a
bit of a visual aid when taking a hearing history.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM, [log in to unmask] <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  Shooting :- May get more of a deficit in the ear on the same side of the
> head as the dominant eye. (The gun is positioned on that side of the head).
>
> Anne
>

> On 30/04/2012 13:36, "havbob" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Guys
>
> A bit of help - anyone heard (sorry about the pun) of noise induced
> hearing loss in one ear only??
>
> Many thanks
>
> havbob
> ******************************** Please remove this footer before