Dear NATSCA list members,

In recent years Birmingham Museums has undertaken a project to consolidate the storage of the city's biology collections.
We are now looking at the way forward for future documentation of the insect collections, but before we consider going any further we need to understand the existing records we hold and current taxonomy, reference works and museum documentation standards.

We are looking for suggestions of museum curators or other experts who might be able to assist us with scoping what our priorities and practice should be going forward.

If you can be of any help or if you know anyone who may be of help, please do let me know on the details below:

Many thanks

Nazia Ali
Assistant Curator
Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum

e: [log in to unmask]
w: http://www.thinktank.ac/
t: +44 (0) 121 202 2209

Disclaimer

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may
not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately at the below address. Thinktank
cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a
public network. If you suspect that the message may have been
intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.

Address and Registered Office

Thinktank Trust
Millennium Point
Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG
Registered Charity Number 1061898
Registered Company Number 03239119

AV Scanning - Confirmed Clean {Disclaimer REF #10495346792~}