Dear All

As part of my AMA cpd activities I am interested in gaining some experience from other museums that have carried out (or perhaps are planning to carry out) collections reviews on Natural Science collections. Are there any museums out there that have done this or are doing this right now?

I am also interested in looking at the various different ways in which collections are managed, cared for and interpreted.

I would be particularly interested in visiting museums with smaller geological or natural science collections but that does not rule out larger collections.

Best wishes

Phil

Philip Hadland

Assistant Collections Manager, Canterbury Museums Service
Office: 01227 475 205
Oast: 01227 789 577
Mobile: 07795 418 996

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy or delete the content of this message immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that does not relate to the official business of Canterbury City Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Council.

This message has been checked for all known viruses.