Good morning,

I wonder if anbody else using Moodle 2.0, has encountered the following problem:

When we search for a specific course using the search.php code of Moodle and we type the name of a course that we know is there, the course is not displayed.

This irritating pitfall may eventually freak out some of the tutors, as they may think that the course has been accidentally deleted or so.

I am inclined to think that it is a bug in the code of Moodle.

Have you ever experience the same problem?

Regards

Mari Cruz García

Educational technologist, The Learning Zone/ KSeHIN Education Programme

M.Sc Diabetes Care and Education

DUCU Representative for the Medical Research Institute

University of Dundee

Office: +44(0)1382 740701