Hi everyone

Hope someone can answer this query.

I am wanting to use the Course Administrator role at category level so I can designate certain staff (subject librarian and dept admin team) who able to go in to any course in the category and edit etc as needed, without needing to be enrolled on all the courses.

This seems to work great except the account given this role is currently getting sent an email every time someone submits an assignment in one of the courses. They were also getting one when someone completes a quiz, but I found the relevant permission that could be switched off to stop that. The assignment one is proving less obvious to track down.

This is Moodle 2.1 by the way.

Thanks

Leo

Birkbeck, University of London