From: UK Moodle Users JISCMail list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Cannings
Sent: 10 May 2012 10:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Beta version of the new assignment ?

Hi Kevin,

Of course I will, I would not have shared the idea it if that wasn't the intention. [I would not be that cruel :) ]

I had a look at Moodle 2.3 and there is now a second different type of grading form called Marking Grid so I will have two examples to work from which should make this one easier to implement.

I don't think it should take too long to create assuming I get all the planning correct. If you think there are any wrong assumptions or omissions in the document I posted then please feel free to correct or amend.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1phvxzOmFnMQyP_dsNXm7f5EoiPQ5wAnIp8y4s1x8QxQ/edit

Matthew Cannings

>>> Kevin Lawrence <[log in to unmask]> 10/05/2012 10:18 >>>

Hi Matthew

If you are successful with your ‘fun’ project will you be making it available for others?

Kevin

Kevin Lawrence

ILT Development Manager / Rheolwr Datblygiad TGD

The College Ystrad Mynach / Y Coleg Ystrad Mynach

P  Please consider the environment before printing / Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn