We are pleased to announce the fourth in our 'After the Riots' video,
produced as part of the Race Equality Foundation's Communities Against
Violence project.  This video reflects on the role of the police in
triggering the riots of August 2011. It looks at how the policy of Stop and
Search has undermined community relations, and young people's respect for
the police:

The speaker footage comes from our After the Riots event, held in London on
21st January 2012 and the rest of the series will be made available over the
coming weeks from:

Please do give us your feedback on our Youtube channel
( or on Twitter at @raceequality using
the hashtag #aftertheriots, and, of course, please do forward on to anyone
else you think may be interested in the work.

To find out more about our work on Communities against Violence, please go

Kat Nower

Information Officer

Race Equality Foundation

Gaddum House

Great Jackson Street

M15 4AX

Tel: 01618 399799

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Embed race equality into your every day work with our free-to-view resource
collections on Better Health < <>> and Better Housing <

Follow @raceequality on Twitter!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note
that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
This e-mail does not necessarily reflect the views of the Race Equality
Foundation or its Trustees. The Race Equality Foundation is a registered
charity, number 1051096 and a company limited by guarantee, registered in
England with the registered number 3121679. The Race Equality Foundation's
registered office is Unit 35, Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, London N7