Marijim, it would probably help us if you gave some more information about
which Soliloquium is of interest to you. If it's the pseudo-Augustinian *
Soliloquia* in PL40, I believe the author is unknown, but is thought to be
13th-century.

It would be good to check the *Clavis Patrum Latinorum, *which I don't have
to hand. You might also find something in C. Cavallera, "Augustin
(Apocryphes)", *Dictionnaire de Spiritualité *1 (1937) 1130-35; and B.
Blumenkranz, "La survie médiévale de saint Augustin à travers ses
apocryphes," in *Augustinus Magister*, (1954) vol. 2, 1003-18. These are
both pretty old and others may have more recent references. -- Paul

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014
 |  Australia
office: (07) 3246 9888  |  home: (07) 3246 9894

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]