On 5/31/2012 1:18 AM, John Dillon wrote:
> Herewith a link to an earlier 'Saints of the day' for 31. May (including The Visitation
I can offer three ivories: one C6 in the Hermitage, another C9 in the
V&A, and another C14 in Philadelphia.
http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/InfancyChrist.html

This page now contains only those items left once the Annunciation,
Nativity, Adoration, and Baptism have been taken out of the old Infancy
page. That page was getting too big, so each of those other subjects now
has its own page, linked to the index page for Christian and Jewish
iconography, http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/ChristianityJudaism.html .

best,
Genevra

home page: http://www.kornbluthphoto.com