** Apologies for cross posting**

The results are in from the  survey carried out by the RiLIES2 project
in April http://lisresearch.org/2012/04/03/winvitation-to-complete-the-rilies2-project-poll/,
the purpose of which was to find out which of the existing
resources that support librarians and information scientists when they
consume and/or conduct research are (a) well used and/or (b) respected.
We also asked respondents where they would go to access advice online on
how to set up a new research project of their own.

See the blog posting - RiLIES2 project poll: findings
http://lisresearch.org/2012/05/10/rilies2-project-poll-findings/

The findings "highlights the pressing need for a centrally-funded
community-maintained directory of LIS research resources, held in a
known location, with (crucially) a long-term commitment to maintenance".

We would like to thank individual practitioners for publicising and
taking part in the poll.

Regards

Christine Irving

Research Fellow - RiLIES2 Project
Centre for Social Informatics
Room C46
Merchiston Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh EH10 5DT

+44 (0)7 969 07 2719
http://www.iidi.napier.ac.uk/c/people/peopleid/13371661
@CM_Irving

Please note my RiLIES2 project day is a Thursday
http://lisresearch.org/rilies-project/

Edinburgh Napier University is one of Scotland's top universities for graduate employability.  93.2% of graduates are in work or further study within six months of leaving. The university is also proud winner of the Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education 2009, awarded for innovative housing construction for environmental benefit and quality of life.

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only
and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender. It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects.
Edinburgh Napier University does not accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish
charity.
Registration number SC018373