From: Richardson Ann J (NHSNW) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 May 2012 14:12
To: NHS Northwest All Staff
Subject: Gill Harris - Interim Chief Nurse for NHS North West

Sent to all NHS North West Staff:

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to let you know that Gill Harris, the Director of Nursing and Deputy CEO from Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Foundation Trust has agreed to be the interim Chief Nurse for NHS North for the next 3 months. Gill will begin part time in May and increase to full time in June.

Gill is a very experienced Director of Nursing who in addition to her role at the trust, also leads the Energise for Excellence Stakeholder Group in the North West and is an AQuA Board member.

I will continue to work part time for NHS North in May and will continue to support the SHA as necessary from June. We will advertise and appoint the regional nurse for the NHS National Commissioning Board Authority in the North over the next couple of months.

I am very pleased that Gill has agreed to this secondment and I am sure you will provide her with the same level of support that I have enjoyed.

Jane Cummings

Jane Cummings - Chief Nurse

NHS North of England

NHS North West Offices

Manchester

4th Floor

3, Piccadilly Place

Manchester

M1 3BN

Direct Tel:  0161 625 7118

Fax:  0161 237 2190

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Sent on behalf of Jane Cummings by:

Ann Richardson

Communications Officer

NHS North West

4th Floor

3, Piccadilly Place

Manchester

M1 3BN

Direct Tel: 0161 625 7226

Switchboard: 0845 050 0194

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.northwest.nhs.uk

Please note that my core working hours are 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday

NHS North East, NHS North West and NHS Yorkshire and the Humber - the three strategic health authorities in the North of England -  now work together under a single management framework as NHS North of England.

2011 PRCA AWARDS - WINNERS LOGO-2

Cut carbon, improve health, save money!

Can you help cut back on the 18 million tonnes of carbon dioxide which the NHS produces each year?
NHS North West is looking for ideas for saving on energy, heating, travel for staff, patients and visitors, the products we use every day.
Visit www.sdu.nhs.uk to help shape the NHS Carbon Reduction Strategy

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the NHS North West.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

This e-mail has been checked for viruses using anti-virus software

Thank you for your co-operation.