Dear All

We would like to invite further draft papers, case studies, reviews or opinion pieces for issue 5 of the Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education (JLDHE) due to be published in early 2013.

Those of you who presented papers or workshops at the 2012 ALDinHE conference in Leeds were previously asked to submit drafts for issue 5 by 31st May. In response to requests for additional time we are pleased to announce that we have extended the deadline for submissions to 30th June 2012.

If you have already sent a submission for issue five to me or Andy by email you do not need to do so again. If you have not yet submitted material for JLDHE issue five, please use the online system at www.aldinhe.ac.uk/ojs<http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/ojs>  - click on the link to information 'for authors' on the right hand side of the screen and follow instructions there. If you have not already done so, you will need to create an author account for JLDHE and log in before you can submit. (Please note this online system for submission does NOT apply to material submitted for the JLDHE special edition on Academic Writing in STEM).

Authors are requested to submit both an original version of their paper, case studies or opinion pieces and also an anonymous version with all biographical details removed for peer review purposes. The anonymised version should be the main submission, while the full version with author names must be uploaded as a 'supplementary file'.

Guidelines for authors and an example paper are attached to help you in composing, structuring and formatting your manuscript.

If you have any questions at all please call John on 07973425931

With best wishes

John Hilsdon and Andy Hagyard
Editors
http://bit.ly/JLDHE