Dear Colleague,

ECLAP - the e-library for performing arts - is a social network and best practice platform for digitized performing arts heritage and it is part of the Europeana family (www.europeana.eu).
The project  is bringing together performing arts collections (videos, photographs, texts, essays, etc.) cultural institutions across

On behalf of the community of archives, libraries and museums with performing arts collections, we ask that you help us by participating in our survey that we are holding in order to determine best practices in the digital performing arts field. In recent years there has been a growing demand for reliable data about digitisation, access to digital heritage collections, and the preservation of digital heritage materials in the memory institutions of Europe.

The performing arts are new to this field and it is precisely for this reason that your support is imperative. We would also be grateful if you could forward this survey to all the people who might be interested.

Please take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ECLAPBP2012

Attached to this email you will find a standard invitation letter  that we’d love for you to share with your network and community.

Aim of the survey:
We are gathering both quantitative and qualitative data for a Best Practices report in organisations with performing arts collections about the topics of the three ECLAP Working Groups: