Regeneration and Economic Development
Durham County Council
Rivergreen Centre
Aykley Heads
Durham
DH1 5TS
Tel: 0191 3708840
Fax: 0191 3708897

NOTE: Durham County Council Archaeology Service is moving on 20th June 2012 and the HER will be shut from 18th - 22nd June.

2012 edition of "Archaeology: County Durham" is now available.

**Now available ** Order your copy of "Faverdale, Darlington: excavations at a major settlement in the northern frontier zone of Roman Britain" by Jennifer Proctor.
Both these publications and more are available direct from the Archaeology Section (Archaeology publications for sale - Durham County Council<http://www.durham.gov.uk/Pages/Service.aspx?ServiceId=7905>)

Web: www.durham.gov.uk
Follow us on Twitter @durhamcouncil
Like us at facebook.com/durhamcouncil

Help protect our environment by only printing this email if absolutely necessary. The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the email from your system. Durham County Council takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its emails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.