Dear All,

We’re still reeling after the unbelievable success of Museums at Night 2012 – our biggest festival ever!

Last year 352 venues ran 467 events, but this year 416 venues ran 537 events. It’s been wonderful to have so many more museums, galleries and heritage sites taking part and welcoming new visitors.

We would love your feedback to help us improve Museums at Night in future.

If you ran a Museums at Night event, please fill in our Venue Survey to let us know what went well, and what we could improve: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8QSNDNS

If you attended a Museums at Night event, please fill in our Visitor Survey to share your thoughts: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T9NP553

Thanks very much for your help and support – it’s been great working with you.

Kind regards,

Rosie Clarke

Campaigns Officer, Culture24

Direct line: 01273 623336

Main office: 01273 623266
Follow: @MuseumsAtNight

About: www.WeAreCulture24.org.uk
Supporting the cultural sector to reach audiences online

Enjoy: www.culture24.org.uk
Your arts & heritage guide online

Museums at Night: www.museumsatnight.org.uk
Annual festival of arts, culture & heritage 18th-20th May 2012

Culture24 is the official cultural data provider to the BBC