Dear All,

I am currently in the process of producing a new education programme for a small farm Museum in Witney Oxfordshire. We are looking at different models for the provision of education programmes one of which is volunteer run. We also want to look at zero hour and other freelance contracts. Does anyone have any that they would be happy to share with me? Please email me directly [log in to unmask].

Many thanks,

Laura

Laura Staniec

Operations Manager

01993 772602

Cogges Heritage Trust

Church Lane

Witney

OX28 3LA

Come and join us for our Jubilee Celebrations from the 2nd to the 5th June.

Registered Charity Number: 1141906