Hello Dustin,

Thanks for your answer! We are actually using the targets as waypoints, in order to evaluate the connectivity distributions. Your approach seems sound, but I'm not sure I understand how to convert the data to a probability or percent indexes? You mean the -thrp/P operations?
Would you say that is better or safer than stating an absolute value for the threshold? (We are currently testing with  -thr 100, but mainly just to make sure the commands are doing what we are expecting)
Cheers,
Daniel