Dear FSL users,
    I was wondering the methods for selecting a seed mask in the processing of probabilitic tractography. Whether the seed mask is only locate in the white matter regions or can select the regions in gray matter as seed mask?
     After doing the fslvbm on 3D data, I found that the gray matter volumes in regions A and B in trained group showed significant changes as compare to the control group. Then I want to explore the probability of connection to the regions showing volume change. is it possible to choose the regions A and B as seed mask for fiber tracking?

thanks in advance.

Yongxin