On 10 May 2012, at 18:22, Javi García wrote:

Dear experts,

I'm quite new in FSL and I'm a bit stuck because of this error.

After running eddy_correct to my DTI data I try with ROTBVECS and several errors appear (all are the same):

(standard_in) 1: parse error

(standard_in) 1: parse error

/usr/local/fsl/bin/rotbvecs: line 107: printf: 1.000000: invalid number

/usr/local/fsl/bin/rotbvecs: line 108: printf: -0.000345: invalid number

As a result of this error my rotated.bvecs is full of zeros.

The most strange thing is that two months ago I performed an analysis with another data but the same metodology (using rotbvecs as well) and I had no error.

I've tried to run rotbvecs with my old data (previous analysis) and the same error appears.

I've searched this error in FSL list and I have applied what they said in this two mails:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;9eac4f00.1008                (adding a line: LC_NUMERIC=en_US.utf8)

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1007&L=FSL&D=0&P=101455         (downloading again ROTBVECS script)

I've also tried with old script (ROTATE_BVECS) and it didn't work.

Any suggestion please?, I'm really stuck with this.

If you need more information (error logfile ...) let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Javi García-Panach

--
Saad Jbabdi