Hi

We have some readers who don't progress quickly and need lots of basic literacy materials.

Does anyone have any suggestions for basic ESOL literacy materials? We have the excellent Lisa Karlsen seies and the Sam and Pat Phonics Builder Series 1 by published by Oxford County Council.

We are looking for a series of books/ resources if possible rather than one-off readers, but are open to all suggestions!.

Thanks very much,
Clare

ESOL CTL
Dover

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm
To contact the list owner, send an email to