We are reviewing our exam process, so any info anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

What types of arrangements do you put in place for disabled students for exams and do you co-ordinate it, or it is done by the central exams unit?  Also do you have a cut of point by which students have to make their alternative arrangements known?

We are in the midst of exams now and have our already small team depleted by having to invigilate for students with special arrangements (separate rooms, pc etc) that are not covered by DSA.

Claire Foster

Disability Adviser

University of Gloucestershire

‘One University: 10,000 experiences. ’

‘In the top three in the People and Planet green league table; committed to sustainability’

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.

The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 06023243. Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH