From: Aleema Shivji [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 May 2012 09:26
To: Aleema Shivji
Subject: Arrival of new Director for HI UK

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Aleema, and it is with
great pleasure that I announce my arrival as the Director for Handicap
International UK, replacing Stephanie who has recently left this post.
With over six years of experience with HI in both France and various
field missions, I am not new to HI but I am new to the UK office.

I am still in the process of settling in, but look forward to meeting
and/or exchanging with you over the coming months. My contact
information is below; please feel free to be in touch as necessary, and
share my contact information with relevant colleagues.

For those of you that manage mailing lists that Stephanie was a
recipient of, please feel free to replace her address with mine.

Kind regards,

Aleema

Aleema Shivji

Director

Handicap International UK, 27 Broadwall, London SE1 9PL

Tel: +44 (0)870 774 3737 | Mob: +44 (0)7912 731 254

Text Relay: 18001 0870 774 3737

www.handicap-international.org.uk
<http://www.handicap-international.org.uk/>

facebook.com/HandicapInternationalUk
<http://www.facebook.com/HandicapInternationalUK> | twitter.com/hi_uk
<http://twitter.com/hi_uk>

Co-winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, Handicap International is an
international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and
exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside people with
disabilities and vulnerable populations, we take action and raise
awareness in order to respond to their essential needs, improve their
living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental
rights. UK Registered Charity no. 1082565