Good afternoon,

my name is María Alejandra Gallegos, I work in the library of the Grain Exchange (Argentina) and we're developing a digital library

( http://bibliotecadigital.bolsadecereales.com.ar )

Although we've read the DCMI user guide, we still have some doubts. Can you healp us ?

For example:

Bolsa de Cereales. Instituto de Estudios Económicos

Indicadores comerciales. Agosto 2012, v. 8, nº 80

What elements would you include in dc.title ? And, in what dc.element would you indicate the sequential designations ?

At last, in a case like this:

                                          Cavadini, Jason

                                          Affect of row spacing of no-till soybeans on soil erosion. Soil survey horizons. August 2010,

                                          v. 51, nº 2, p. 41-44.

We are in doubt about use dc.Relation.IsPartOf or dc.Source to indicate "Soil survey horizons. August 2010, v. 51, nº 2,

p. 41-44". What would you use ?

Thank you very much for read our mail and best regards.

Bib. María Alejandra Gallegos

Biblioteca

Bolsa de Cereales

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.bolsadecereales.com <http://www.bolsadecereales.com/>

NUESTRA DIRECCION

Bolsa de Cereales - Biblioteca

Av. Corrientes 127 - 1º Piso