Dan, there's a bit of a problem in identifying what is meant by "Dublin Core records".  Do you mean records that are "pure" Dublin Core (i.e., only properties from the dc and dcterms namespaces)?  There are many application profiles out there that use some or even a large number of Dublin Core properties that are also peppered with extensions/additions following Dublin Core principles--with these, it is hard to say whether others would consider these "Dublin Core records".

Stuart