Hi Dan,

The Dutch government has developed a DCAP called OWMS and declared it - comply or explain - standard for government information on  the web. It is applied to several content collections like local announcements, permits, products and services and several web sites. And we are developing an AP for open data and for legislation as we speak.

When the Dutch Standardisation committee declared OWMS a comply or explain standard, they strongly advised us to monitor the future developments related to schema.org and determine possible implications for Dutch Gov metadata. The last time I had a closer look at schema.org, last year, I thought it would need some extension to be interesting for the domain of public sector information.

As  you will understand most of the documentation and content is in Dutch, which I know is not completely new to you, but perhaps that is not what you are looking for. Or perhaps you could use help to make an interpretation. Are you looking for real real-world records or just for record descriptions? Just let me know if you are interested in these kind of examples and I will see how I could help you.

An example of real-world records in English can be found in the content collection of the web site of our central government [1]. See for example the dcterms in the <head> section of [2].

[1] http://www.government.nl/documents-and-publications
[2] http://www.government.nl/documents-and-publications/directives/2012/04/12/user-guide-on-strategic-goods-and-services.html

Hans