Hi,

Thanks, Tom!

Just a noticing a couple of issues:
- the level of headers is a bit strange ("2.Notes" should be a sub-header of "1.1 Publication statement")
- the "Back to DCAM Revision Design Patterns" look not functioning
- there's one final redundant "Name Heading" section

These are no big deal, but fixing them is easy (the two first ones can be solved by changing the transcluded pages) and would enhance readability.

Btw what is the idea with the "Resource descriptions" section? It is pretty raw, and the title seems to miss "ISBD"--if I'm understanding well the content of the example.

Antoine