Dan, there's a bit of a problem in identifying what is meant by "Dublin
Core records".  Do you mean records that are "pure" Dublin Core (i.e., only
properties from the dc and dcterms namespaces)?  There are many application
profiles out there that use some or even a large number of Dublin Core
properties that are also peppered with extensions/additions following
Dublin Core principles--with these, it is hard to say whether others would
consider these "Dublin Core records".

Stuart

--
Stuart A. Sutton