Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the effort you put in to keeping the DAWN Buckminster
resource up to date! I have made today the following new branches for
the release:

dawn-edna : 1.1
dawn-isencia : 7.1
dawn-isenciaui : 7.1
dawn-tango : 1.1
dawn-workflow : 1.1 (Conflict during merge of branch 1.0 into master -
please have a careful look on the following commit:
https://github.com/DawnScience/dawn-workflow/commit/4b7df24af4a6a8a4bbb8127c2aadbb110bc367e5)
dawn-fable : 1.1

Regards,

Olof