Dear all

We may need the services of an ASL interpreter for a deaf student from Nigeria. Is there a general availability or is this kind of support considered very difficult to come by?
Jane

Jane Bousfield
Study Support Adviser (Disabilities)
Study Support Service
Student Services
Anglia Ruskin University
East Road
CAMBRIDGE
CB1 1PT
0845 1962434

Website: www.anglia.ac.uk/studysupportservice
Join our Facebook group by clicking on this link and selecting 'Join this group':
Follow us on twitter: @studysupportARU
For details on the workshops we offer click on the following link:
www.anglia.ac.uk/studyskillsworkshops

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: THELMAs_Logo_Shortlisted-student-services">

EMERGING EXCELLENCE: In the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008, more than 30% of our submissions were rated as 'Internationally Excellent' or 'World-leading'.
Among the academic disciplines now rated 'World-leading' are Allied Health Professions & Studies; Art & Design; English Language & Literature; Geography & Environmental Studies; History; Music; Psychology; and Social Work & Social Policy & Administration.
Visit www.anglia.ac.uk/rae for more information.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s) only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone: please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then immediately delete the e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service