On 05/11/12 12:26, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear All,

This question sounds simple but I dont know the answer.
I was preparing a 24 well crystal screen. When I try to use 10 mM  ZnSO4 with HEPES (pH 7.6) buffer it precipitates. I tried both ZnCl2 and Zn acetate the effect is same.
I dont know why this Zn in not compatible with HEPES.
Could you please tell me why is this?
I appreciate your help.

There is no cure for HEPES.

All Things Serve the Beam