Hi Mark,

Good luck with this, I'm sure Richard and I will be keen on following this.
Good to meet you at Antwerp and please do feel free to get in touch to
discuss our anonymous assignment submission tool as discussed.

Best,

Simon

--
Simon J Davis - E-Learning Adviser
E-Learning Development Team, Academic Support Office

Stay up to date - subscribe to our blog: http://elearningyork.wordpress.com/

General VLE support: [log in to unmask]

Yorkshare HQ: http://vlesupport.york.ac.uk/

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010

EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm