Future Proof – Protecting our digital future » State Records social media and recordkeeping survey results
we find that many people are quite dismissive of social media and some deny that records of any value could be created in this environment. However, organisations need to start to recognise that social media is broader and more complex than a celebrity’s latest tweet or a friend’s Facebook status update.

Real government business is moving to this environment. Much of the business relates to communications and marketing. Some involves emergency management, public engagement and consultation or business collaboration.

 http://bit.ly/LrCKAj

Source: http://futureproof.records.nsw.gov.au/state-records-social-media-and-recordkeeping-survey-results/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+drims+(Future+Proof)&utm_content=Google+Reader
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/LrCKAj+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA