From: ARC Assessment Practitioners Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wood, Lesley
Sent: 24 May 2012 16:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Release of personalised exam timetables

Dear colleagues

I have been asked by my senior PVC to investigate the possibility of publishing student’s personalised timetables earlier that I currently do.  At present, I publish the personal timetables on line 5 weeks before the beginning of each exam period.

I would find it helpful to know what other institutions practices are – I obviously would like to enhance the student experience and publish the timetable as early as I can but there are other factors that, at present, restrict me from doing so.

It would be interesting to see if my students are getting a raw deal compared to others.

I will collate the responses and circulate.

Many thanks

Lesley

Lesley Wood

Examinations Officer