I have set up some shortenings which you may find easy to remember and
tell your friends (all need prefixing by "www.tinyurl.com"). Then
/radstatsnewsletter   gives you the newsletter
/radstats2013  gives you details for next year's conference

I don't know if this is an idea worth extending? (Also, maybe the
links can be put on the website or even on our publicity.)

JOHN B

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.