Friend of mine is trying to set up a small business  (A little riding
school)
She is almost completely blind, but she has a lovely way with kids and
horses and I really want to help her. She is so lovely and she is "getting
back in the saddle" so to speak after recently losing her 19 year old
daughter suddenly to a cerebral aneurysm.
After getting to the point where she could go out and take a few kids
riding again she lost one of her favorite horses too.
She has help from her hubby who is a diamond but not very literate.
She has no website, no leaflets...And no money.
I said I would get her some leaflets and flyer s done (Or rather my kids
will)  and I am now looking at getting her a website.
My kids used to use a free hosting service and site-building template thing
that was really simple. I cant find it now and wondered if anyone had any
ideas or experience of the free hosting stuff around. I am not thinking of
this as a permanent site, just something to put on the flyers for now,
until things pick up and she can afford something better.
I am also going to have a search through, in the UK there were grants
available to help folk like this and I am sure there must be something for
her too.
Thanks in advance for any help. Lovely feeling to help someone to get
things off the ground. (I have no financial interest in this at all-just
need a selfish need to feel I have helped)